Sunday, December 18, 2011

News from the Cornish Software Mines

My work in Cornwall, helping companies adopt Agile approaches to software development, is set to continue into the new year - so more jokey tweets about the Cornish Software Mines. I hope to write more about this work - the benefits and what we’re learning in future.

Right now there are two pieces of news I’d like to share:
I first met the team at RI in October 2010 when I provided Agile foundations training to development team. Since then I’ve been in many times to provide follow up coaching.

About six month after the Agile foundations course Jon Jagger delivered a Test Driven Development (TDD) in C# course for the team and has also been visiting to provide follow up coaching. All in all a great success, as the video shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.